Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Wednesday

Riders Café



After dreaming of going to Riders (but not because it's a hassle to get there) for months and months, I finally did on my day off in lieu with my dearest sister. Have to admit though, the burger was such a disappointment. Regretfully, the breakfast menu was over by the time we arrived so I didn't get the chance to try their famous eggs benedict. Shall have to return for it next time; made plans with my friends for that now that I know where it is. Maybe I will make my way to Pasarbella from there to buy macarons too. Oooh, am I getting excited for it already!

PS, I absolutely adore how the light falls on those lovely spots there; had a blast capturing them with my camera.

With love (hope you are all well), Pei.

No comments:

Post a Comment