Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Friday

Old Laid Back Charm


Some of these photos are obviously taken with my digital slr. I finally bought it after wanting one for so many years. I just had to make sure I wasn't going to waste the money invested into it.

Back to the post, I've always loved Tiong Bahru. Not sure if it's the laid back feeling you get from the place or the old but charming buildings or even the food there (not talking about cafes since they're new and cannot be counted as part and parcel of the old charm). I'm going to say all of the above. Tiong Bahru just holds a special place in my heart and even more so now because of the litter of cafes about the place. Here are some of the favourites shown above: Flock Café, Plain Vanilla and 40 Hands.

Hope you've all been well from my short hiatus from blogging. It's been a really long month but things are turning for the better already.

xx, Pei.

7 comments:

  1. what camera do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can I know the lens that you are using? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photgraphy skills are amazing and i would like to learn about it. Are there any books you have read about photography?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently got the camera and I wouldn't say my photos are that great. I'm still trying it out but thank you so much! I never read any photography book actually. Just other people's photos and try to learn and get inspiration from them(:

      Delete