Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Monday

Yufuin I



Yes, finally the extremely overdue post of my trip to Japan this May. I've been much too busy the past few months, which led to my putting off of this post.

I was immediately, within the first five minutes, taken over by the strong architectural lines present in Japan. They're so orderly and incredibly pleasant to the eyes. Our first stop, before checking into our hotel, was Yufuin, which is a small onsen town in Oita Prefecture. It's a great place to relax, stroll about, and take all the beauty in. Especially that of the contrast between nature and architecture, such as having the mountain as a backdrop of the town shops or houses. You'd spot lovely flowers along the way and also a few horses trotting up and down the street. Just thinking about it now is making me feel so zen.

My first meal in Japan:

No comments:

Post a Comment