Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Monday

impromptu kl getaway

After contemplating for a couple of weeks, I just decided one night to visit Christie and Trisha in KL and booked my flight in that same night. After a few days, I was on my way to KL! It was a great couple of days. Trisha hosted my stay, brought me all around town and we visited a couple of her favourite cafes. I think what I really enjoyed most was being able to spend that much time with the girls in the short two and a half days... and of course visiting their extremely spacious cafes! Space is something that Singapore definitely has a lack of; hence our cafes are usually pretty cramped and crowded. You can imagine my delight in finding such spacious space with amazing light all over KL. I was absolutely overjoyed and still constantly dream of having such spacious cafes in Singapore!

For the first day, I had lunch at Little Wontons with Trisha. The food wasn't very nice but I was enjoying her company so much I didn't really mind the food. We then met Christie at Podgy & The Banker for coffee. 

Having taken a lot of photos at Acme Bar & Coffee on the second day, I'll make a separate post for it some other day.

My last morning in KL was a blur! We hurried to Journal by Plan B, supposedly for brunch but due to the terrible traffic we had to make do with just coffee (though I still missed my flight at the end haha). It was such a war against time and though you can never win, you try to make it worth it. To be honest, the last day in KL was actually a pretty unlucky day for me but thinking about it now, I don't really mind it.
Can't wait to go back for another visit sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment