Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Sunday

Toby's Estate

Met up with Christie and Chuxuan again a couple of weeks ago.

We met for brunch at Toby's and chatted about many things, mainly about instagram I think, and our future. They are amazing; I always enjoy myself so much when I'm with them. Christie's internship in Singapore is about to end and she'll be going back to Malaysia. I'll miss her so very much and I wish she'll be back soon for a visit with Trisha. Or maybe I could visit them at KL, considering how near they actually are.

These days I've been thinking about how and where everyone will be in a year's time. Some of us will be in army, or have scooted off to study in overseas universities, or be working maybe. It's the time of our lives where we make major decisions and take control on where we are steering ourselves toward. It's all overwhelming and exciting at the same time and it obviously requires meticulous planning and thinking, guts, and a passionate heart. A year from now I would have graduated from my current school and may be applying for universities. I hope that by then I'll know or have decided where I'll be heading towards; which country to pursue my further education.


We saw these models at ION Orchard's Ted Baker; they were gorgeous and really interactive to passer-bys!

2 comments:

  1. Hi natalie!
    I am a student working on a project regarding Tiong Bahru and the recents cafes and restaurants that have appeared in the area. I have read your blog and seen some of your cafe reviews, fantastic pictures!

    Would you be so kind as to help me fill up this survey regarding your thoughts the Tiong Bahru estate? It will take less than 10 mins at most, thank you for your time!

    Link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/128jBWQvfCb0gLEqJdvfQpfyn6000PHwqdV4losiEzuI/viewform

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi xinying, thank you! Also, sure, I'll do it right now.

      Delete