Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Saturday

Photo series #2

Life lately through the food I've been eating:

 This was at Ma Maison; loved the table cloth and the windows and the moody lighting in this shop. The food was amazing too, japanese food will always be good, yumm!

 Department of Caffaine; didn't get to eat their banana rum waffles which I heard was super good. Shall eat that for my next visit. Also, I really love the lighting in this photo. The place was really dark which is why I was really surprised when the photo came out fine. The place is a gem!

 d'Good Café; lovely decorations, cute coffee art!

 Good ol' matcha and salted caramel ice cream.

 Maison Ikkoku; one of my favourite café in Singapore. The food and coffee is fabulous there!

 Carpenter and Cook; I seriously loveeeeee their iced latte.

This super huge 22 dollars ramen that my friend and I ate the other day. We couldn't finish it of course. I didn't know it was going to be this huge. It's crazy, but yummy. Ramen is like the best food ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment