Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Monday

Last trip of the year...

Bangkok!

For the love of airplane photos

Our very gorgeous hotel room.

Crazy traffic in Bangkok.

Curves and lines!

Terminal 21's toilet view, isn't that super insane and beautiful?!

Also, that San Fran bridge in the mall.


Our trip is a very short one of merely four days. I absolutely love their street food, especially that night Phad Thai stall near my hotel, yum! I had a list of cafes I wanted to visit but couldn't because my mum and aunt wasn't interested, sigh. The traffic in Bangkok is forever so busy; the lines of cars are never ending and the tutu rides are just exhilarating! I love it when the tutu turns into an alley or when they just turn at a road you wouldn't think they would. Compared to driving in Singapore, that is just so reckless but extremely fun.

Bangkok has beautiful malls too! They put in so much effort into the design and it is absolutely fascinating to see San Fran's Golden Gate bridge in the mall. Their toilets are themed and stunning. One of it has a fantastic view, and I was frantically taking a quick snap before the lady in the photo moved and spoiled the whole effect!

Also, I just love the hotel we stayed at so much! It's simple, gorgeous, has lovely view and lighting, and is super near the malls. And, did I mention the Phad Thai already?! Sadly, I fell sick at the last day and that wasn't very enjoyable because I was feeling too cold and weak. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to a return trip but with my friends.

Lastly, it's almost 2014 (and my birthday tomorrow - I don't know how I feel about being 20) so here's wishing everyone an amazing year ahead. May the next year be the best year yet!

Pei.

No comments:

Post a Comment