Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Monday

Drury Lane

I totally meant to post a couple more posts this school break but time just slipped away. This last months have been the absolute best ones and I'll try to post them slowly on here but at least I'll always have photos to keep as remembrance.

This space is just lovely, the lighting and ambience is excellent. The food was pretty fantastic as well, though I heard their baked eggs are the best, which I'm keeping to try for my next visit. The environment is so conducive that I  spent a couple hours there studying and sipping on coffee!

As 2013 comes to an end, I want to wish all of you a Joyous Christmas and a better 2014.

Love, Pei.

2 comments:

  1. Do you take pictures using your iphone? What apps do you usually use? You have an amazing talent in photography and I'm really in love with your photo everytime one pops up on instagram. It'd be amazing if you decide to pursue photography as a job :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes with my iphone as the only camera i currently own is an instax.
      I use vsco and snapseed. Thank you so much, it means a lot! Also, it really would be amazing if I could ever do that but I'm not thinking about it now; all I want to focus on is improving my skills first.

      Delete