Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Sunday

Kukup Resort (9-10 August '13)

Recently my family went on a trip together to kukup. It is a really rare treat because our family is relatively huge and everyone is always busy. One of my cousin couldn't make it though, due to army duties, so my youngest niece couldn't tag along. The view at kukup is pretty refreshing because you don't see high-rise buildings and there's a little rural feeling to it. However, everything there is dumped into the sea. It's really disgusting when you think about it but it's their way of living so...
We were given free durians there and ate their yummy otah too. My granny bought some otahs back and it's just so good. Singapore's otah cannot compare, really. We played with fireworks, firecrackers and lots of many others, which we weren't allowed to in Singapore and had so much fun; it was such a pity when everything we bought finished and the night ended. Then, of course, with my uncle around, we drank lots of beer and played mahjong.

Anyway, here's some pictures taken during the trip. There's a lot more in my iphoto album but I'll only share a few here.

The cutest kids ever. I love them both so much!

Family 

Kukup sights.

Releasing sky lanterns! It was so fun and beautiful to watch.

When visiting their fishing village. Also, a rare family shot with only my uncle missing. Not to mention the people who couldn't make it of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment