Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Monday

Lobby Loung-ing

Two Fridays ago, Cee and I embarked on a mini edventure, as she would put it, to The Westin Singapore. I was immediately swept away by their lobby lounge located on the 32nd floor. Although it had just rained when we first arrived, the sun was shining brightly by the time we left. You could imagine our heart-shaped emoji eyes as we took in everything, especially the glass windows that showed an unobstructed view of the bay. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves trying to capture the light that was so beautifully filtered in! Here here, check them out yourselves below.


The Westin Singapore  Asia Square Tower 2, 12 Marina View

Lastly, it's almost December. I can feel the tingles waiting for my favourite time of the year to arrive.
To overseas readers, stay warm!
With love, Pei.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I follow you on Tumblr!
    You take gorgeous photos. I wish I could go to a lot of the places you do. So cool.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so gorgeous, as is the light in that lobby! I shall definitely make a note of the Westin for when I visit Singapore, thanks for sharing! X

    - Ses Reveries

    ReplyDelete