Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Sunday

The Factory


February was an insane month for me and this particular day, just after the Lunar New Year, was my only free day of the month. Afterwards it was just a blur of assignments after assignments, projects after projects, papers after papers, and then some. I'm sorry for the incredibly late post!

So I finally had the chance to try the truffle fries at The Factory, which offer them in an assortment of thin, thick or mix. We got the mix one and I liked the thicker ones better because there was more truffle taste, which obviously is the point. Overall it was a little disappointing, maybe because people have been raving about it and while it was tasty, it certainly wasn't the best I've had. Cee and I then walked around Serangoon, took photos, looked at gorgeous apartments around the hood, and visited The Coffee Daily for a short fika session.

Anyway, to share some good news, I've (unofficially) graduated! My exams are finally over after three insane weeks of studying and I'm free. I have also submitted an application to intern at a theatre company and I'm just waiting for their reply; it's supposed to take about two weeks, so wish me luck!

xx, Pei.

No comments:

Post a Comment