Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Monday

Anthesis

Haven't been able to blog due to my crazy busy schedule and also because for a little more than a week, my laptop was sent for repairing. Anyway here's some photos I've been meaning to upload a while ago.

This day holds a special place in my heart. Michelle came back for a visit from Korea and it's just so good to be able to see and talk to her again. I've almost forgotten how incredible it feels to be able to spend the day with her, talking about everything. I'm often nostalgic about the time when she was working in the same company I was interning at. She helped me love life and Singapore so much more than before. I'm just really grateful to God for the people He decides to put in my life.

Hope you've all had a wonderful January and that February would be even better!

Pei.

3 comments:

  1. I need to go there! Looks like a beautiful space to chill.

    ReplyDelete