Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Monday

RONIN

The lady boss of the fabulous space.
Totally snapped this a second too late :(
Talk about overdue posts, I went to Ronin a week ago! Oops.

Anyway, this place is a gem.

I love how it's so dark and hidden, has a really good vibe and is totally for the experience instead of attracting crowds, though I can see it attracting them all the same. There isn't any signboard or anything that indicates it's a cafe. I think I totally walked past it the first time round. If not because I knew the address, I would have missed it completely! The menu is also recited to you, which has its pros and cons but considering that there isn't that many food items yet, I think it's cool. Anyway, I overheard Laura saying that she's designing the website and menu so it really isn't going to be a problem. Another best part is that it is crazy near the train station, instead of like a good 15 minutes walk away like Toby's (not that I'm complaining because I just love Toby's too much).

I've been way too busy to edit photos and upload them to my blog but I will once I'm down with exams and assignments.

Till the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment